Cyber Security Services
Be resilient from the inside out and get a holistic approach to enterprise security. Cyber-attacks are one of the greatest threats to modern organizations. Recovery from these attacks is slow and expensive, so you need a technology partner to help you cover all your bases.
Our Core Capabilities
More information = more vulnerabilities that can be detected.
1. Security Testing
Find and fix vulnerabilities in applications to improve their security, achieve compliance with regulations and increase customer retention.
- Minimise impact on the reputation by avoiding data breaches
- Achieve customer retention rate by demonstrating mature approach to security
- Protect your customers from negative experiences
- Analyse your applications for weaknesses, technical flaws or vulnerabilities
- Optimise investment in security
What we can do:
- Penetration Testing (Ethical hacking)
- Source Code Analysis
- Security Education for QA Engineers and/or Developers
- Infrastructure Security Testing
- Web Services / API Security Testing
2. Compliance-Focused Security Assessment
Achieve compliance with regulation requirements by validating security requirements implementation according to GDPR and CCPA.
- Protect your clients’ and employees’ personal data
- Detect weaknesses so they can be fixed
- Verify and update contracts with all third parties to be compliant with regulations
- Ensure that you are properly prepared for GDPR, CCPA and other data protection or privacy regulations
What we can do:
- Uncover illegal personal data collection
- Evaluate functional level access control
- Perform security assessment including emulation of attacks aimed at sensitive information disclosure
- Identify traces of data tampering attacks
- Suggest remediation approaches
3. Security Testing
Educate your employees on the approaches to security and prepare your business for cyber threats.
- Gain stronger protection against cyberattacks
- Get better control over the data exposure to your teams
- Reduce probability of a cyberattack using vulnerabilities caused by lack of knowledge
What we can do:
- Teach employees using up-to-date content with compelling examples and case studies
- Train developers, engineers and IT personnel to build information security controls into applications from the first line of code
- Deliver actionable cyber security consulting
Application Security in Software DevelopmentContinuous Delivery, Quality Engineering
- DAST – Dynamic Application Security Testing
- SAST – Static Application Security Testing
- Designed to support ongoing SDLC with embedded security-related activities
Application and Infrastructure Security AssessmentEthical Hacking
- Penetration Testing
- Designed to uncover security vulnerabilities in any type of platform: web, mobile, IoT on any stage of SDLC
IT Security monitoring and responseGovernance
- Security Operation Center
- Designed to provide continuous protection of systems and networks; includes security monitoring, incident response, performing threat intelligence.
Specialised Security Services
- Designed to help clients and development teams prepare for CCPA, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS audits. Fully customised based on requirements.
Managed Security Team
- Designed to deliver security testing services with flexible scopes and timelines in Agile environments where security requirements frequently change.
Security Education and Trainings
- Enhance capabilities of developers to produce secure applications by delivering application security training. These trainings are based on OWASP web and mobile testing approaches